Baby , if you were to ask me if time were to rewind and both of us are not to you.
My answer would be:
I would go all the way to win back you heart. because , You are my Drug, I couldnt last a day, every hour , every minute without you. You brought joy to my life & light to my emotions .
When i saw you cry this morning i feel soo sad and when i saw you smile while you were tearing, it pains me soo much because i thought you were forcing out a smile even though you were sad. for a sec when you said "if i leave you for your own good" i thought you were really leaving me , and i was afraid... i don't want to leave you because if that day ever comes i would T^T all day...i couldnt imagine my life without you.
I love you soo much and that never ever ever ever ever EVER Change.
No comments:
Post a Comment